How does white handmade cashmere coat dye red? Some tips for Erdos cashmere yarn washing
1. Wash the red with white vinegar
White clothes dyed red can be washed with white vinegar, and then rinsed with water
(1) First, dilute the white vinegar with water;
(2) Then the dyed white clothes are soaked in the basin, and the water has not passed the clothes;
(3) Soak for about 20 minutes;
(4) Wash it with clean water carefully.
2. Wash the red with salt
(1) Wet the dyeing part of white clothes;
(2) Wipe wet place with large salt or edible salt;
(3) Rub repeatedly with your hands until the color block disappears;
(4) After that, clean it with water.
3. Soak in warm soapy water to remove red
The red ink stains on white clothes can be washed first, and then soaked in warm soap solution to clean them.
If it takes a long time, wash it with soap water first, and then wipe it with 10% alcohol solution.
*Disclaimer: reprinted content is from the network, if you have any objection, please contact me in time, I will delete it.